So who and what is Chew the Fat Off
If you have been around the Internet for the last year or so and you have been looking at a Home Business you could do on the side or even full time you might have heard of a Company called Chew the Fat Off.
So who are these Guys and are they the real deal or just another internet scam trying to take your money. Well good news folks, it is a real company from California started by an American Business man called Stewart Finger who launched the company late 2015. Almost sounds like a Disney character doesn’t he, but don’t let a name fool you.
Steve Finger, Stuarts’s brother, is the CEO of the company…
On their website, there is a nice corporate bio on him…
Stuart Finger, Founder of CTFO, has been a successful network marketer and company owner since 1989.
He achieved a high ranking position in his first company and the top position in his second company, building teams of many thousands of people.
He then owned and operated his own successful company for 18 years with tens of thousands of distributors and hundreds of thousands of customers.
Stuart Finger in the past was the CEO of a company called CBG (Guided By God) and has been going since 1996.
I am not sure if the company exists today…
Let’s take a look at the products…
Pay close attention now… 🙂
The Chew The Fat Off Reviews – The Product Line
Like the name suggests, the specialize in the weight loss niche with their flag ship product being ShakeOff.
Here is a quick description on their Shakeoff products…
Shake0ff meal replacement shakes are different.
Yes, they are delicious, which is important because when you like something you will naturally keep taking it – even if it is good for you.
More importantly though, these shakes are completely nutritious and are perfectly balanced with everything your body needs to perform optimally and release excess fat.
They contain whey protein isolate, pea protein, Sunfiber, a unique blend of vitamins and minerals, natural flavors and no artificial sweeteners.
They are also 100% Gluten-Free!
ShakeOff costs $79.97 and includes 26 meal servings…
Here are their other products…
- ChewOff ($49.97 for a bottle of 52 tablets) – “chocolate flavored, power packed, healthy bite-sized snacks”
- Super7 ($49.97 for a bottle of 60 chewable tablets) – “a delicious blend of the world’s 7 major Super Fruits; Amalaki, Acai, Goji, Mangosteen, Pomegranate, Blueberry and Cranberry”
- DrinkOff ($29.97 for 600 refill bottle) – “ideal personal water consumption device featuring the ionic absorption micro filtration system”
- ShakeOff Shaker Cup ($1.97) – plastic cup
Also note, there are Chew The Fat OFF products bundled in monthly packages…
- Get Fit Starter Package ($199.97) – “includes everything you need for your first month, including 1 Chew0ff, 2 Shake0ffs, 1 Drink0ff and 1 shaker cup”
- Complete Get Fit Starter Package ($239.97) – as above with a bottle of Super7
- Complete Get Fit Package ($219.97) – “includes 1 Chew0ff, 1 Super7 and 2 Shake0ffs”
- Get Fit Package ($174.97) – “the package that you’ll need after your first month while you’re still trying to reach your goal weight”
- Complete Stay Fit Package ($144.97) – “specifically designed to help maintain your goal weight by replacing just 1 meal each day”
- Stay Fit Package – as above, minus bottle of Super7
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan…
This is where the big bucks are made in Network Marketing…
Sponsoring as many people as possible selling the products of course.
I really wish there was a video done by Chew The Fat Off, but couldn’t find any on Youtube…
I guess you have to deal with me typing it out for you LOL.
Chew The Fat Off runs a 3×3 matrix with a Unilevel for residuals.
You must be on the monthly auto ship (One of those bundled monthly packages will do).
I haven’t seen the minimum amount you need…
Chew The Fat Off Ranks:
Overall, there are seven affiliate ranks in the compensation plan…
Here is a breakdown with their qualifications…
- 1st Level Manager – Make a sale to one retail customer or recruited affiliate
- 2nd Level Manager – Maintain at least two retail customers or recruited affiliates
- Senior Manager – Maintain at least three retail customers or recruited affiliates
- Executive Manager – Maintain at least seven retail customers or recruited affiliates
- Vice President – Have a total downline volume of $25,000 a month
- Senior Vice President – Have a total downline volume of $50,000 a month
- Executive Vice President – Have a total downline volume of $100,000 a month
Like I said earlier, Chew The Fat Off runs off a 3×3 Matrix…
Which looks like this:
- Level 1: 3 Positions
- Level 2: 9 Positions
- Level 3: 27 Positions
Commissions are paid 50% on the price paid for the products overall…
Now, the compensation plan doesn’t disclose the Level 2 or 3 commissions.
If the customer or affiliate continues to order products from Chew The Fat off, 20% is paid on the 50% of the purchase price each month…
Good thing is you don’t need an affiliate to qualify for this…
It can be just pure customers.
On top of the matrix plan, you get paid in their unilevel as well.
Unilevel looks something like this…
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members (Infinite wide)
- Level 2: Your Level 1 personally enrolled members (Infinite wide)
- Level 3: Your Level 2’s personally enrolled members (Infinite wide)
You get the picture right?
Chew The Fat Off pays 21 levels overall…
It looks something like this…
- 1st Level Manager – 1% on level 1
- 2nd Level Manager – 1% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Senior Manager – 1% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 15% on level 6 and 20% on level 7
- Executive Manager – 1% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 15% on level 6, 20% on level 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 14
- Vice President or higher – 1% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 15% on level 6, 20% on level 7, 1% on levels 8 to 14 and 1% on levels 15 to 21
Infinity Bonus Pay
The good news is the affiliate membership is free, but you have to buy a certain amount of products to qualify to earn commissions.
Now the minimum isn’t disclosed so I have no idea what that amount is…
Chew The Fat Off Review – The Conclusion
The moment you have been waiting for…
So is this company a scam?
It’s not a scam… It’s a real Company with real products and you can
It has products you can buy and pushes the retail side as well.
The big hurdle is this…
The big money isn’t in the retail sales…
It’s in recruiting people and 98% of people suck at that.
So if your sick and tired of recruiting and want someone else to do that part…
You will get a personal coach that will close every single member for you…
All you have to do is follow their lead and that’s it!
You are going to love it 🙂